pkgmk

Post by Jens-Uwe Mag » Sun, 20 Jun 1993 09:59:34

I am trying to build a package that has file names with spaces in it.
The file format created by pkgproto and consumed by pkgmk does not
appear to like such file names. Is there a way around this limitation?
I really would like to switch over to the pkg* stuff from our own tar
installation.

Friedrich-Ebert-Str. 38         Tel.: +49 511 413073

1. pkgmk for set of packages under UnixWare

Does anyone know how to set up prototype file and other related files
for creating a set of installation packages (SIP) using pkgmk?
I am trying to create an installation pakckage, which would install
some other packages.

Thanks,
- Abhay

2. dpt problems

3. pkgmk error

4. Smart BootRom

5. pkgmk - collective relocatability

6. grantpt() fails after repeated operations

7. problems with pkgmk and request script

8. Modem setup problems?

9. pkgmk problem

10. Pkgmk & Pkgrm

11. pkgmk and pkgadd question

12. pkgmk error, weird prototype problem

13. pkgmk merely copies a directory, and doesnt make a package.