Openoffice 1.0 port for Sparc Solaris 2.6

Openoffice 1.0 port for Sparc Solaris 2.6

Post by J. VerScha » Sat, 27 Jul 2002 04:02:46

Sorry to post this here.  I am not sure where else to put it.

I am looking for a link to an OpenOffice Sparc Solaris 2.6 port.  I am
pretty sure that one exists but I have not found it. If anyone knows
where I can find it, can they please let me know.  Thanks.

-j

        http://www.openoffice.org

--

-----------------------
Jim

1. openOffice.org announces openOffice.org 1.0

"May 1, 2002 - The OpenOffice.org community today
announced the availability of OpenOffice.org 1.0,
the open source, multi-platform, multi-lingual office
productivity suite available as a free download at
the OpenOffice.org community website. OpenOffice.org
1.0 is the culmination of more than 18 months of
collaborative effort by members of the OpenOffice.org
community, which is comprised of Sun employees, volunteer
developers, marketers, and end users working to create
an international office suite that will run on all major
platforms."

http://www.openoffice.org/
(if it's not busy, that is)

--
+==================================
| M i c h a e l  J.  T o b l e r
| Authorship: "Inside Linux" ...
| "C++ Unleashed" ... "C++ How-To"
| Motocycling, Surfing, Skydiving
+==================================

2. mouse wheel in XF4.0

3. where to find WU-FTPD 2.6 for sparc-solaris 2.6 (binary)?

4. Remote administration

5. OpenOffice.org 1.0 Port Now Working On FreeBSD

6. Conexant HCF V90 56K Data Fax PCI Modem

7. Benchmarks x86 Solaris vs Linux and Solaris 2.6 x86 vs sparc

8. scanner problem

9. NFS mount between Solaris 2.6 (sparc 5) and Solaris 2.5.1 (Intel)

10. OpenOffice 1.0.2 port(dk-openoffice) broken=

11. Two Solaris 2.6 bugs -- patch and SWS 1.0

12. Porting from Solaris 2.5.1 to Solaris 2.6

13. Port problem: from Solaris 2.5.1 to Solaris 2.6