Natural Keyboard for Ultra 5, anyone sell one????

Natural Keyboard for Ultra 5, anyone sell one????

Post by Mark Raciborsk » Tue, 04 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Anyone know of a third-party vendor who sells split keyboards (like
Micro$oft's Natural keyboard) that will fit an Ultra 5? thanks

Post by Charles Stephen » Tue, 04 Aug 1998 04:00:00

 MR> Anyone know of a third-party vendor who sells split keyboards
 MR> (like Micro$oft's Natural keyboard) that will fit an Ultra 5?

You can use many PC keyboards using the "Sun Interface Converter".  It
is US$75.  This will achieve the same effect.

<URL:http://www.sun.com/sales/>

cfs
--
Charles F. Stephens               = cfs  AT  eng.sun.com
Software Psychic and Illuminary   =

1. Touch Typing (was Microsoft natural keyboard / Dvorak keyboard users)

I had thought about buying one of the ergonomic keyboards (not
necessarily Microsoft) but after seeing the discussion of which side
of the keyboard the '6' key should be on, I think I will wait.

While I am waiting though, I might set about learning to touch type
properly. (I know roughly which keys to use with which finger and do
*try* to use the correct ones.)

Can any of the many touch typing programmers out there tell me if
there is a program that I can use to learn touch typing. A DOS /
Windows / UNIX program that will take me through the stages and rid me
of my bad habits (like looking at the keyboard most of the time) would
be great.

Any pointers to QWERTY or Dvorak style typing tutors would be greatly
appreciated.

Andrew.

2. How run lbxproxy on Solaris 2.7?

3. Microsoft Natural Keyboard problem

4. Anyone ever write a driver for an Adaptec 152x series controller?

5. MS Natural Keyboard driver?

6. HELP! (IPX)

7. All Caps Problem with Natural Keyboards

8. file transfer between Linux and XP home computers?

9. Conflict with Microsoft intelligent Mouse and Microsoft Natural Keyboard

10. Microsoft Natural Keyboard on a Sparc 5?

11. Microsoft Natural Keyboard in X

12. Keyboards?!! Natural???

13. Microsoft natural Keyboard