XIL Library files not found

Post by H. Withro » Thu, 17 Dec 1998 04:00:00

After applying 2.5.1 Recommended Patches I get errors finding  library
files when Imagetool is asked to save a file as JPEG.  The
LD_LIBRARY_PATH points to the correct directory.  It still seems to work
on a machine that does not have the Ptch Cluster applied.

cant find xilcomputeJpeg_SUNWmemory.so.1 is an example
/opt/SUNWits/Graphics-sw/xil/lib/pipelines/xilcomputeJpeg_SUNWmemory.so.1
exists
LD-LIBRARY_PATH points to /opt/SUNWits/Graphics-sw/xil/lib

Any suggestions?

Thanks

1. imagetool: xil library not found

CD> It's in /opt/SUNWits and its part of the SUNWxilrt package.

CD> BTW, it is always a good idea to include error messages, especially
CD> if you can't interpret them.

Yes, you are absolutely right.  Sorry for shortcutting.  Here's the
message:

XilDefaultErrorFunc:
   error category: cat-5
     error string: di-161
         error id: di-161
   primary error detected at location ZYJMZPQFO58 in XIL
Image Tool: Unable to open XIL Library.

The file libxil.so.1 is on my LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

--
Yeats on USEnet:
        Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;

2. Apache SSI + Virtualhost

3. XIL Library - Do you have the example1 file?

4. NEWBIE: Simple network, tricky connection problems

5. Library file not found

6. ps/2 mouse flaky - HELP!

7. qt header files and libraries not found

8. sendmail's DR macro

9. Bug in UltraSPARC XIL libraries?

10. Questions: XIL Library

11. Problems with the xil runtime library

12. HELP: XIL Library

13. XIL library and Mpeg1's P and B frames