Solaris Hardware Recommendations

Post by Asa HS F » Sat, 22 Jun 1996 04:00:00

I just got Solaris 2.5.1 Intel Edition and like to set it up as
an internet server.  However, there are tones of hardware out
there that can do the job.  Can someone give me some suggestions?

- Asa -

1. recommendation on hardware recommendation

Hi, if you have time I'd appreciate the corrections to the

http://www.math.sunysb.edu/~comech/tools/CheapBox.html

I know I should not have written it, but there is so much
good fast cheap hardware, while most documents like
PC-Clone UNIX Hardware Buyer's Guide do not seem to give a clue
to today's market...
Anyways.
For personal emails: the username is "comech".

Thanks!
Andrew

2. Linux and Excite for Web Sites install error

3. Recommendations for Solaris x86 PC hardware?

4. explaining "What is a shell?"

5. (Newbie Question) Hardware recommendations for Unix server?

6. Hibernation in 2.4?

7. Hardware recommendation wanted

8. PCNFSD needed

9. Some questions (hardware/software recommendations, issues/concerns, WTB, etc..)

10. hardware recommendations

11. Hardware recommendation for small LAN

12. Hardware Recommendations

13. hardware - computer & nics recommendations?