different screen setup for different terminal?

different screen setup for different terminal?

Post by Pascal Gerva » Sun, 26 Mar 1995 04:37:50

HI
How can i set up my files(.cshrc,etc...) so that when i login to
a certain terminal and run openwin it places the icon and windows
at different location on different terminal(monitors).

Thanks in advance.
Pascal

1. Different Xresources for different screens.

    Hello,
I know that when OpenWindows (X11R5) processes the Xresources file it
defines some preprocessor variables like COLOR. Does it also define
variables that allow different Xresources settings for different size
screens? Can OpenWindows be modified (perhaps in the
/usr/openwin/lib/xdm scripts?) do allow for different Xresources to be
processed for different size screens?

Thanks.

      - Henrik

2. SliTex for Linux

3. NCurses question: different terminals, different output, or "where'd the lines go?"... why?

4. How can I tell how long something took?

5. Telnet login screen looks different then login screen on box

6. iMac DV Lime network adapter problem

7. Apache: different default locations for different users?

8. Latest Solaris 2.0 SW list

9. different file names under different shells

10. different keymaps in different xterms

11. VESA fbdev(s), different modes for different vc's ?

12. different sshd permissions for different ports

13. different URLs as different users