logrotate for Solaris Intel

Post by Dirk van Ameronge » Fri, 07 Mar 2003 22:14:05

Is there anybody who made the logrotate working for Solaris on Intel
machines?

1. Solaris Logrotate

Is there any solaris equivalent of the linux logrotate utility, or any
logrotate program that is easier to configure than modify
/usr/lib/newsyslog?  I have a solaris box that has lots of log files
and they are no where similar to solaris' log files, so I need something
to rotate them regularily.  Anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks,
Brian Seppanen

2. New: Framebuffer Console corrupted

3. need logrotate for Solaris

4. 2 gateways on same net...

5. logrotate for Solaris

6. Intel Pro 2100 DSL

7. logrotate on Solaris 8

8. 4mm tape lifespan

9. Intel solaris vs Sparc solaris

10. Difference between Solaris Intel and Solaris SPARC

11. Solaris 2.2, and Solaris for intel announcements

12. solaris 8 & solaris 9 for intel and sparc

13. What is the difference between Solaris x86 and Solaris Intel?