Multiple Privileged UE Errors

Post by EScanla » Fri, 08 Jun 2001 03:50:19

Running into a problem during load test of a SUN Netra T1 running Solaris 7.
At about 1800 messages per second (128 byte TCP messages
on 1 100 Mbit Ethernet port) the kernel registers a panic and follows up
with the following message.  It then locks out all external access to the
system, including local port.  At first it would not reboot the system and
the only correction was a power cycle.  Now it has started rebooting the
system but does
not write a crash record even though savecore is correctly configured.

CPU0 Multiple Privileged UE Errors: AFSR 0x00000001.80300000 AFAR
0x00000000.2f899fb0 UDBH
 MemMod Upper

Can anyone point me to a good URL discussing the "panic" process and also a
link to explain the UE errors?  Any ides on the above
situation? I could sure use a different point of view on this.