Changing MSGPOOL size in /etc/system...HELP!?!

Changing MSGPOOL size in /etc/system...HELP!?!

Post by PeachBran » Thu, 08 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Help...

I am befuddled....

I am trying to set the msgpool size (default is 8k) like you set all
the other overrides in /etc/system, however it doesn't care for the
syntax that all the other parms take.

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Joe

1. setting system stack size in /etc/system

I'm not sure what the question is, but a larger stack size should
not interfere with anything in the system.

A stacksize that is too small, OTOH, will cause panics.

Casper
be fiction rather than truth.

2. Linux & Motif

3. HELP: change file system size on Solaris x86

4. Useless cat (was Re: Solve this!)

5. Change the size of a file system - please help

6. SAMBA vs NFS

7. How do i set stack size in /etc/system??

8. Sony Superstation IDE Tape Drive.

9. /etc/system variable for max process size?

10. Stripe width/size/chunk size etc

11. Netscape plug-ins, helper files, Acrobat etc.

12. can I change the partition sizes on a live system ?

13. Changing UFS file system size?