Y2K Compliance's

Post by Abdul Halim Amiruddi » Thu, 04 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I've done updated patches for Y2K, installed recommanded
patches as required and also finished testing on date suggested
by Sun.

 -    Just want to inquire : notes: I've used Solaris 2.5.1 on Sparc
Classics
     Why I got a messages like
     "Default Fonth Path /usr/openwin/lib/X11"  while started openwin ?.

      What does it means?

thnx n regards for your reply,

Abdul Halim Amiruddin
Mohd Fared Abdul Khir

Kuala Lumpur

1. Newbie question about Y2K compliance

Hi All,

        I've been tinkering with RedHat 5.0 and really liking it.  I haven't
been able to find any definitive info about how Linux in general and Red
Hat in particular fare with Year 2000 compliance.  Thanks in advance for
answering what is probably a very elementary matter.

-Jeff

2. Looking for Linux Friendly ISP

3. FreeBSD Y2K compliance on non-compliant hardware

4. Appletalk, anyone?

5. Y2K compliance

6. kstart not working?

7. Y2K Compliance

8. K6 AMD?

9. Y2K compliance of mktime

10. tcp wrappers y2k compliance.

11. Linux (Red Hat 5.1 and 5.2) Y2K compliance

12. Y2K Compliance of Digital Unix 4.0.b

13. gdb is Y2K compliance ?