getting latest Open Boot PROM

Post by Shea Marti » Thu, 06 Oct 2005 12:53:54

Where can I get the latest PROM flash for my Ultra 10?  I assume it is in a
patch, but I could figure out the Solaris 10 patch #.

Thanks,

~S

Post by Dave Uhrin » Thu, 06 Oct 2005 13:01:10

> Where can I get the latest PROM flash for my Ultra 10?  I assume it is in a
> patch, but I could figure out the Solaris 10 patch #.

http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Systems/U10/U10.html

Flash PROM Patch        106121

Post by Shea Marti » Thu, 06 Oct 2005 14:07:43

>> Where can I get the latest PROM flash for my Ultra 10?  I assume it is in
>> a patch, but I could figure out the Solaris 10 patch #.

> http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Systems/U10/U10.html

> Flash PROM Patch   106121

Worked, thanks.

~S

getting latest Open Boot PROM

Post by sweet_thiruvo.. » Thu, 06 Oct 2005 16:02:26

Hello,
    Happy Harmony is the fastest growing matrimonial portal for
Indians.
You can email and IM other members without paying anything on this
site.
The amazing thing is that this site is totally free. Absolutely free.
Cannot believe? Then click on this link to visit and register Happy
Harmony.
              http://www.happyharmony.com/?idAff=14
Background check is the new facility they have added now. You can do a
free
background check including age, address, phone numbers, property
owneship
information etc of anybody in the US.

Regards,
Resh

Post by Casper H.S. Di » Thu, 06 Oct 2005 19:06:03

>Where can I get the latest PROM flash for my Ultra 10?  I assume it is in a
>patch, but I could figure out the Solaris 10 patch #.

106121-18: Hardware/PROM: Ultra 5/10 Standalone Flash PROM Update

Casper
be fiction rather than truth.