Please, i need an iso image of solaris 2.6

Please, i need an iso image of solaris 2.6

Post by Christian Vanguer » Fri, 08 Jun 2001 03:22:26

Hello all...

You are my last way to get one.

I would like to learn Solaris, it's very important for me...

I got a sparcstation 2, but cannot install solaris 8 :-)

Please, can somebody tell me where to get an iso image of solaris 2.6, so
that i'll be able to have a runnable version.  I know solaris 2.6 can run on
a sparcstation 2...

Thanks,

Chris

Please, i need an iso image of solaris 2.6

Post by Wes » Thu, 07 Jun 2001 19:45:09

I'm not sure how you'd go about doing it with NT server, although I have
been sort of successul with Windows 2000 as Active Directory is just a
glorified LDAP implementation. I've also been sucessful in intergrating
NIS+ and Active Directory using OpenLDAP on a Linux box. So I know it can be
done in Win2k.

Reguards,
Wes Fisher

Quote:> Hello all...