Pop3 server on Solaris2.4: Binary installed?

Pop3 server on Solaris2.4: Binary installed?

Post by Nhi Anh C » Tue, 24 Oct 1995 04:00:00

I installed the binary of pop3 obtained from ftp.chalmers.se
and telneted to the server at port 110.

It gave me password error.

My guess is the binary installation used incorrect encryption/decrytion?

Could some one confirm this as the cause?

May be I need to buy a C compiler .

Thanks,

Nhi-Anh Chu

--

1. Does anyone have ssh binaries for Solaris2.5.1 or Solaris2.6?

Hello,

I've tried compiling ssh 2.0.10 on solaris 2.5.1
After dealing with many errors, I finally compiled
it and now all the server does is panic my machine
when I try and use it.
I think maybe I didn't get a good compiled binary.

Can anyone send me the ssh server and client
binaries for either sol2.5.1 or sol2.6?

Thank you very much
Brandon
--
Reality is for people who can't deal with drugs.
                --Lily Tomlin

2. Help with Serial Port Problem on Ultra 1

3. Home POP3 server connect to ISP POP3 server

4. Mail duplicata ?

5. How to install POP3 server after installed Redhat 4.2

6. SCO files counter claim against Novell

7. parsing SSI in cgi output

8. POP3 Mail Server - Binaries Available Anywhere?

9. Where to find IMAP4 and POP3 server binaries

10. Installing sed3.0 and Solaris2.4 vs sed3.0 and Solaris2.5

11. iptables pop3 clients connecting to ext pop3 servers

12. pop3 server with webinterface to manage pop3 accounts