xconsole

Post by HenSiong Ta » Mon, 19 Feb 2001 06:43:14

Hi,

Has anyone got xconsole to work a solaris 8 box
(or any solaris machine)?  If you have, would
you share your experience here with me/us?

Thank you!

Regards,
HenSiong

xconsole

Post by John D Groenve » Mon, 19 Feb 2001 08:11:08

Works for me, though I prefer running a small xterm(1) with -C

Do you own the console device?
John

1. Linux Xconsole!= Sun Xconsole

I can't get my console to work like a console on a sun workstation
All massages are going to tty but not to the console tool.
When i shutdown the X-server then i can see the messages (to late) :-(
What go's wrong

I'm using OpenLook

AT&T Network Systems NL      1270 AA   Huizen  NL

2. Possible getty problem with 4.1.3C

3. Linux Xconsole!- Sun Xconsole

4. Toshiba Satelitte 4030CDT

5. xconsole question