Keyboard mapping

Post by Ken McKillo » Sun, 21 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hello:

I am attempting to map the key sequence "ESC e" to KP_Enter. I cannot
find a way to do this using .Xmodmap. Does anyone have a suggestion?

TIA

Ken

1. Need DEC Keyboard, keyboard mappings?

Hello,
    I will be telnetting to various VAX/VMS boxes and need a DEC keyboard,
select, find, remove, do keys etc.  Do I have to remap the keys?  Is there a
terminal emulator out there that remaps the keys automatically?  Thanks for
any help.

-- David

2. Taylor uucp scripts

3. US ADB keyboard map?

4. wokstation -> server

5. Keyboard mapping-HELP!!

6. RedHat V4 Install problem

7. keyboard mapping

8. rh7.3 rpm of php 4.1.2-7.3.6 == what?

9. Does anybody has a keyboard map for WordPerfect?

10. Keyboard mappings with xterm/rxvt

11. How to change keyboard map in X?

12. Keyboard mapping

13. Sunpci keyboard mapping