Looking for Dave Uhrig

Post by Kadaitcha Ma » Thu, 05 Jun 2003 17:58:36

You have a problem, Dave Uhrig. Me. Do you suppose your linix*wit friends
will be happy that you got me in here? Hmmm? Get your krillfile ready, you
cunt. I hope you have a lot of disk space. You'll need it. I'm going to rip
your netKKKop head off and pour carbolic acid down into your steaming body
cavity.

--

wrote about Kadaitcha Man:

Quote:> You're a wholly evil *er.  You take the 'I am a bastard' stance,
> and extrapolate it out to 'I am an absolute uncaring bastard with the
> time and means to make almost anyone suffer.'

> Whereas other people have some faint nascent ideal about 'lines that
> should not be crossed', you barge through taboo, and straight through
> 'unthinking prejudice', right into "knock 'em down and then * them
> over."

Looking for Dave Uhrig

Post by Wigg » Thu, 05 Jun 2003 18:31:36

Oh dear god.....this is exactly why i don't want kids.

This is alt.os.windows-xp isn't it.a help forum, not a crche.

Pardon me for asking, but sometimes it gets a little hard to distinguish
between the two

Wiggz

> You have a problem, Dave Uhrig. Me. Do you suppose your linix*wit
friends
> will be happy that you got me in here? Hmmm? Get your krillfile ready, you
> cunt. I hope you have a lot of disk space. You'll need it. I'm going to
rip
> your netKKKop head off and pour carbolic acid down into your steaming body
> cavity.

> > Newsgroups: alt.os.linux,alt.os.windows-xp
> > Subject: Re: WTF Happened Here!?
> > Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 22:46:55 -0500

> >>  Learn something about reading what's been written before being so
> >> stupid again.

> > Maintain your hostile attitude and the vulgar and profane language
> > which you previously posted and you won't have to worry about Usenet
> > anymore.  I will definitely netcop you if you keep posting that
> > garbage to Linux newsgroups.

> --

> wrote about Kadaitcha Man:

> > You're a wholly evil *er.  You take the 'I am a bastard' stance,
> > and extrapolate it out to 'I am an absolute uncaring bastard with the
> > time and means to make almost anyone suffer.'

> > Whereas other people have some faint nascent ideal about 'lines that
> > should not be crossed', you barge through taboo, and straight through
> > 'unthinking prejudice', right into "knock 'em down and then * them
> > over."

Looking for Dave Uhrig

Post by Caenogenesi » Thu, 05 Jun 2003 21:46:52

Wiggz  asked wistfully...

|| Oh dear god.....this is exactly why i don't want kids.
|| This is alt.os.windows-xp isn't it.a help forum, not a crche.
|| Pardon me for asking, but sometimes it gets a little hard to
|| distinguish between the two

Allow me to help.

Alt.os.windows-xp is where you go for help with windows XP.
Crche is where you go to pick up your next girlfriend.

--

Gazwad

* scientist and people tester.
Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
Moderator: alt.warez.uk

http://www.veryComputer.com/
http://www.veryComputer.com/

Looking for Dave Uhrig

Post by Rev. Don Koo » Thu, 05 Jun 2003 22:05:28

> Oh dear god.....this is exactly why i don't want kids.

> This is alt.os.windows-xp

        That explains your top-posting.  Please remove the "unix" newsgroups
from your little LINTEL/WINTEL slapfest, kiddies.

                Hope this helps,
                        Don

--
***************************   Q: How many frenchmen does it take
* Rev. Don McDonald, SCNA *      to defend Paris?

Looking for Dave Uhrig

Post by Kadaitcha Ma » Fri, 06 Jun 2003 07:01:35

> Oh dear god.....this is exactly why i don't want kids.

Flag raising ceremony at noon.

--
Visit The Peanut Gallery: http://kadaitcha.kicks-ass.org:83/
JCaldw4956: Kadaitcha Man is one sick puppy who makes Adolph

Looking for Dave Uhrig

Post by Dave Uhrin » Fri, 06 Jun 2003 07:21:44

>> Oh dear god.....this is exactly why i don't want kids.

> Flag raising ceremony at noon.

You have been killfiled, you illiterate moron.

Looking for Dave Uhrig

Post by Dave Uhrin » Fri, 06 Jun 2003 07:36:06

>>> Oh dear god.....this is exactly why i don't want kids.

>> Flag raising ceremony at noon.

> You have been killfiled, you illiterate moron.

Cool. Now you only have 799,999,999 to go. +/- 10%

--
Visit The Peanut Gallery: http://kadaitcha.kicks-ass.org:83/
JCaldw4956: Kadaitcha Man is one sick puppy who makes Adolph
Hitler look like a study in humility in comparison.

1. Dave -> Dave (from the UK).

In case others have not noticed, there is myself (Dave) and another Dave

in the same thread.

Hence I have changed my name to "Dave (from the UK)".
--
Dave K

2. HP printers

3. Dave.Make.Money.Fast!

4. DOS PC printer to UNIX box attachment

5. Performance of LINUX with UMSDOS filesystemPath: bigcat.bigcat!dave

6. [1-11] update the firmware of the av7110 dvb driver

7. Dave Browns informative replys APOLOGIES

8. Newbie help

9. PATCH: fix all the other watchdogs Dave's changes broke the same

10. Linux networking praised by Id software's Dave "zoid" Kirsch

11. Dave Winer on SOAP?

12. ALL IN WONDER BAD Email Addresss Dave Cooper.

13. Alternative to DAVE the SMB client for Macintosh