Backup with Unitrends

Post by Joe Richards » Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:40:33

Can anyone give me some feedback on Unitrends Backup software ( Backup
Professional ).  They are also partnered with Cactus International (
Lone Tar )

1. How to backup HA cluster using Solstice Backup?

    Hi,
    Does anyone have any experience in setting up backups of a symmetric
HA cluster environment using Solstice Backup?
    In particular, I'm interested in how to set up backup of "shared"
filesystems.
    The requirements are to be able to perform backups and restores in
normal (2 node) mode and failover (1 node) mode.

    Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Problems with time on my Linux box

3. TSM backup pool space allocation for DB2 incremental backups

4. ptrace question

5. tar backup without backing up backup file

6. how to set 'local filtering' on existing queue?

7. ANNOUNCE: Backup.sh - Multiplatform Backup Utility...

8. Samba+XP No access to profiles

9. Backup exec Agent. Backup an OpenBSD Box

10. Which backup tool to backup huge filesystems to tape?

11. Solstice Backup 5.1 / DMO 2.1/Oracle 8.1.5: Tape backup failed : Need of 5.5 Upgrade ?

12. ANNOUNCE: Backup.sh - Multiplatform Backup Utility...

13. Solstice Backup (4.2.x): to run a script before/after backup