The "master" of evil doers

Post by The Revd Terence Fformby-Smyt » Tue, 07 Jan 2003 18:04:29

>gaining

>> > It's not, but that will never stop an idiotic bigot like you from saying
>> it
>> > is... carry on.

>> > suspect you area

>> > ROFL... You are the anti-American anti-Semite,not I.

>> Suuure, and you are an American jewboy billionaire, who is a hero of
>> Vietnam, has been wounded numerous times has eleven children, all of them
>> geniuses. And you plan to run for President of United States as soon as
>you
>> get your green card! Right?

>Not a billionaire, never said I was

Not even a millionaire.

Quote:>Not a hero, just a soldier

Not even a soldier.

Quote:>Nine children, not 11

All by different (unknown) fathers.

Quote:>Not all geniuses, just 2

Relative to the other (cretinous) seven?

Quote:>Even when repeating what others have posted, you simply cannot stop lying,
>you Muslim pig.

>Mickey

Such hypocrisy already from the lying jew bastard.