: Looking for softcopy of Veritas Netbackup v3.1 to v3.11 upgrade procedures

: Looking for softcopy of Veritas Netbackup v3.1 to v3.11 upgrade procedures

Post by Sean O'Neil » Sat, 16 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know if there is a softcopy of the procedures needed to upgrade
a Veritas Netbackup v3.1 installation to v3.11?

1. Veritas Netbackup v3.4 and Solaris upgrades

Is there any reason to think my current version of Netbackup on
Unix(3.4GA) will not continue to work if I upgrade my server from
Solaris 7 to 8, or will I need to patch it?

On the patching note, are there patch clusters available, or do you
have to download each separately?  Looking at the Veritas web site, I
only see individual patches.

Thanks in advance,
Adam

2. Linux International's position in the Linux community.

3. FS: VERITAS Netbackup BusinesServer v3.4

4. How to login to a remote X session with XDMCP ?

5. How do i take the hot backup using Veritas Netbackup v3.4 on solaris8

6. Interrupt handler errors with HP Netserver E50

7. Upgrading AIX from V3.2.2 to V3.2.3

8. /bin/sh

9. Upgrading v3.1.1 to v3.1.2

10. FreeBSD 2.1.5 + Gateway 2000 + Xfree86 v3.12 OR v3.2 crash host.

11. WOLK v3.6.1 UPDATE for v3.6 FINAL

12. #9 GXE Pro and XF86_S3 v3.1 (or v3.1.1)

13. XF86 v3.1 vs. v3.1.1?