Windows XP logon to LDAP on Solaris

Post by Hrvoje Sert » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 00:22:23

Dear Sir,

I'm trying to setup LDAP solution to enable windows logon to domain
hosted on LDAP at Solaris server. Can You please tell me if it is
possible to set-up LDAP on solaris to support windows XP clients
(log-on to domain, maybe even smart-card supported logon).
Thanks in advance,

Hrvoje Sertic
Software Engineer

Post by Jake Goerze » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:35:13

> Dear Sir,

> I'm trying to setup LDAP solution to enable windows logon to domain
> hosted on LDAP at Solaris server. Can You please tell me if it is
> possible to set-up LDAP on solaris to support windows XP clients
> (log-on to domain, maybe even smart-card supported logon).
> Thanks in advance,

> Hrvoje Sertic
> Software Engineer

Have a look at http://pgina.xpasystems.com

1. Windows XP logon to LDAP on Solaris

Dear Sir,

I'm trying to setup LDAP solution to enable windows logon to domain
hosted on LDAP at Solaris server. Can You please tell me if it is
possible to set-up LDAP on solaris to support windows XP clients
(log-on to domain, maybe even smart-card supported logon).
Thanks in advance,

Hrvoje Sertic
Software Engineer

2. mandrake 6.0 into existing NT W/S 4 sp4

3. Booting Linux to X logon prompt, aka Solaris logon

4. Linuxconf & lilo problems

5. Windows XP and Samba - whats the maximum size of a XP Share folder?

6. need help with ISO-8859-1 and AHA1542B problems

7. NIS v/s LDAP and LDAP compatible to pre-Solaris 8

8. Access Internal Net

9. compiling PHP on Solaris with LDAP, but not SUN ldap

10. solaris ldap client and AD ldap server

11. Windows 2000 LDAP Server -> Solaris 8 Client

12. Solaris LDAP and Windows 2003 Server

13. How to dual boot Windows XP and Solaris 7