mkisofs question

Post by Cheung Chung Keun » Sat, 01 Sep 2001 10:59:21

Hi all,

When I use mkisofo to create an image, it seems not to be able to handle
symbolic link and shows "Symlink /cdrom/cdrom0/MU ignored - continuing.".
Is there any way to solve it ? Thanks.

Eddy

mkisofs question

Post by James Pears » Sat, 01 Sep 2001 21:27:02

Quote:> Hi all,

> When I use mkisofo to create an image, it seems not to be able to handle
> symbolic link and shows "Symlink /cdrom/cdrom0/MU ignored - continuing.".
> Is there any way to solve it ? Thanks.

Symbolic links will only be added to the output image if you use the
Rock Ridge options (-R or -r). If you want mkisofs to follow (resolve)
symbolic links, use the -f option. Details in the man page.

James Pearson

1. mkisofs question ???

Hi,

i want to put a file "name=directory.dbf" into cd. It's ok, but for each
session i want to replace old directory.dbf by a new directory.dbf.

How can i make that ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Thierry - FRANCE

2. Is this a FreeBSD problem or a Win2k disaster

3. mkisofs question

4. IP Tunnelling

5. LILO "LI"

6. tar/mkisofs question

7. How to add a / at user input

8. Fedora core mkisofs question

9. mkisofs syntax question

10. mkisofs

11. mkisofs-1.11 binary

12. Mkisofs: How to create an empty ISO9660 image