Handle a SUN Blade 10 over Serial Null Modem Cable

Handle a SUN Blade 10 over Serial Null Modem Cable

Post by iwok » Sat, 25 May 2002 23:12:35

Hello

I have an Ultra-10 Workstation beside my XP-BOX.
I already have a NULL-Modem able and I want to use
the shell in HyperTerminal from Windows.
Is that possible? If yes what are the settings of Bits bla bla....

Thanks for your HELP

iwok

Post by Greg Andre » Sun, 26 May 2002 00:41:32

>I have an Ultra-10 Workstation beside my XP-BOX.

That's not a SunBlade 10.  That's an Ultra 10.

Quote:

>I already have a NULL-Modem able and I want to use
>the shell in HyperTerminal from Windows.
>Is that possible? If yes what are the settings of Bits bla bla....

9600 bps, 8 data bits, No parity, 1 stop bit, XON/XOFF flow control.

  -Greg
--

I have a map of the United States that's actual size
                 -- Steven Wright