Wanted: source for a solaris pam module

Post by Rich Jone » Fri, 10 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hi.  Does anyone have the source for solaris pam modules
which they've written and wouldn't mind sharing?  I'd like
to add in some hooks to a locally-written second-level
authentication scheme.  We currently use nis+, but an
ldap-based set would be appreciated too.

Thanks....rich

Post by Jim Dav » Fri, 10 Nov 2000 04:00:00

:Hi.  Does anyone have the source for solaris pam modules
:which they've written and wouldn't mind sharing?

Jeremy Rauch wrote a couple articles at securityfocus.com that
included sample code:
<http://www.securityfocus.com/focus/sun/articles/pam_x9.9-01.tar.gz>
--

Post by Peter J. Chern » Sun, 12 Nov 2000 09:35:32

http://www.padl.com/pam_ldap.html

>Hi.  Does anyone have the source for solaris pam modules
>which they've written and wouldn't mind sharing?  I'd like

1. Wanted: PAM sample source

Hi netters,

I am looking for some sample source for a Solaris 2.6 PAM authentication
module. We want to have fine-grain control about which users may use
r-cmds (some users are allowed to, some not), and I thougght about
adding a PAM module which checks this.

Thanks a lot,

Christian

Christian Fleischer
Citibank Frankfurt
Tel. : +49-69-1366-1882
Fax  : +49-69-1366-1873

2. Need all information about processes

3. Looking for PAM (Pluggable Authentication Module) for Solaris

4. weird..promot changed

5. pam modules under Solaris 2.6

6. Upgrading to RedHat 4.2, Lilo problem

7. PAM Module under Solaris

8. SSH Server

9. solaris PAM IP address module?

10. Solaris 2.4 Pluggable Authentication Modules (PAM)

11. PAM Module under Solaris 8

12. SOLVED: Solaris 7/8 PAM module to limit login attempts

13. need help on PAM module on Solaris