pcnfsd

Post by Angel De La Cr » Fri, 04 Nov 1994 04:50:50

Does anyone know what is the latest version of pcnfsd and where to get it,
preferably in package form for easy installation.  Thanks.

pcnfsd

Post by Angel De La Cr » Fri, 04 Nov 1994 07:01:35

I am using an NFS server package for Windows which uses the pcnfs protocol for authentication.
How can I mount my PC drives on Solaris given that the Solaris mount command does not provide
a way to send over username/password info?  Currently doing a Solaris mount just gives me
a Permission denied because the NFS server over on the PC expects a username/password. Thans.

1. PCNFSD : pcnfsd Daemon???

Hi

Does anyone know of a FTP site where I can download pcnfsd daemons?

I need a version for 2.5.1 and 4.1.3.  I tried to find then through the
Sun site, but didn't have much luck.  I know that this is an important
daemon that is needed for networking PC's and Unix workstations.

i would prefer binaries if possible.

Help!  Where do I get them???

Promax

PLEASE REPLY DIRECTLY TO ME .....

2. more not working under xdm

3. pcnfsd

4. A dictionary, enjoy! - dictbig.txt (4/8)

5. Where can I get latest pcnfsd?

6. LDAP Server for Linux?

7. PCNFSD

8. partition question