HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!

Post by Miller_Alan_Geor » Wed, 07 Sep 1994 15:47:23

whats the problem and how to
fix it please!
I can write to /etc/utmp actually
/usr/openwin/lib/locale/C/xview/.text_extras_menu  exists and looks OK to me.

I get the following error running three programs under bin compat.
ESPECIALLY when I am working with code that uses an xterm

----------
make sure that you can write /etc/utmp!
System warning: No such file or directory, extras menu file
/usr/openwin/lib/locale/C/xview/.text_extras_menu (Textsw package)
ttysw_sigwinch, can't get tty process group: Inappropriate ioctl for device
ttysw-TIOCSPGRP: Interrupted system call
ttysw_sigwinch, can't get tty process group: Inappropriate ioctl for device
ttysw_sigwinch, can't get tty process group: Inappropriate ioctl for device

A good pointer to fix this would save a lot of work since
it means I do not have to set up the other software on the other
sparc runnin 4.X!

thanks
AGM