Looking for reviews and comparisons of HTML editing packages that run on SPARC/Solaris 2.6

Looking for reviews and comparisons of HTML editing packages that run on SPARC/Solaris 2.6

Post by lvir.. » Sat, 20 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know of any packages comperable to Adobe PageMill or Claris HomePage
that run on SPARC Solaris 2.6?  I checked on SunWorld and do not see
any comparitive articles providing one with a starting place for
selecting an HTML editor.

I have used Netscape Composer's editor, as well as AOLpress.  What
commercial or freely available alternatives have others found particularly
powerful?  In particular, we would like to locate tools for the novice
web page creators.
--

<*> O- <URL:http://www.teraform.com/%7Elvirden/> only planning.

1. Looking for HTML editing programs native to sparc/solaris

The windows folk around here are using software like pagemill and homepage.
The unix folk are clammering to get PCs on their desks or windows
emulators so that they too can have html editing software that powerful.

Is there anyone using solaris native html editing software that is as
powerful, or more powerful, and as 'simple' to use as pagemill or homepage?

Thanks!
--

<*> O- <URL:http://www.teraform.com/%7Elvirden/> only planning.

2. __KERNEL__

3. html & graphic editor for sparc running 2.6

4. Getting AIX operating system

5. Solaris 2.6 (sparc) missing OpenGL 1.1 packages?

6. Is it MASQed, or not? - ipchains and ssh

7. Solaris 2.6 (sparc): FREE copy of compiled ssh package

8. Suse 6.1 and PS/2 8580-071

9. Searching perl package for SPARC Solaris 2.6, please

10. sparc (ultra sparc) solaris 8 vs. intel solaris 8 comparison

11. Xwindow Remote Access to Headless Sparc Running Solaris 2.6 to 8

12. how to set up e-mail for sparc workstation running solaris 2.6

13. Cloning two different sized hard drive's running Solaris 2.6 on Sparc