what is a sock file??

Post by Greg Kin » Wed, 19 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I am working with the "vbs" filter within sendmail and see the ".sock"
file. What is
this file and what does it do for me??

Thanks in advance...

Greg

1. sox file.wav -x file.cdr ---> too fast !

Hi,

I do above with a 44100 khz 16 bit 2 channel wav
when I play the cdr file, its too fast. How could I fix this ?
Why does this happen ? The cdr file needs to maintain the formats.

hope anybody can help - I need it to burn audio

cya
--

   Christophe

Hamburg, Germany

In newsgroups please reply also by email - thanks

2. Getty Get's Garbled

3. Socks.conf with two socks servers?

4. Are [[ and (( posix-compliant shell constructs?

5. Available: Perl-5+SOCKS, mirror.pl+PASV+SOCKS, more perl5 fixes.

6. tmpfs 1/4 symlink unwind

7. difference between sock->sport and sock->num

8. Standardizing login names

9. Hummingbird socks to Ubuntu Socks

10. configuring 'Socks' / socks.conf ?

12. I am with the following error, when i am running lilo...