UNIX Systems Administrator - Baltimore MD - 6 months contract to permanent

Post by EDP Contract Service » Tue, 20 May 1997 04:00:00

Please go to http://edpcs.com/bin/search.pl?edp4025 and check out job
#5346 as well as the other jobs in the  MD - DC  area. This page is
updated often so beat the resume rush by checking it out today!
Then, fax your resume to 410 715 9706 or e-mail it (ASCII) to

have your resume.

2 years of paid, post-academic experience needed for most, but not all,
positions.

Thank you.

1. UNIX System Administrators for AIX, Solaris, HP-UX , NJ/NY/Permanent/Contract/Top $$$S

SCCS Technologies, Inc is a provider of information technology
products and services to telecommunications, engineering, and
financial/banking industry clients.  The rapid merging of the
telecommunications, video/cable and entertainment industry has
created one of the fastest growing markets for new technology.
SCCS is poised be an industry leader.  If you have the right
skills and interests, let us know! If you know people with this
background, please mention to them. We do have referral arrangement

EXCELLENT COMPENSATION

Current Opportunities:

Unix System Administrators Needed for IBM-AIX/Solaris/HP-UX systems
Location: NJ/NY

2. How can I specify outgoing IP address on a Linux box with multiple IPs?

3. MD-Baltimore-area-AIX Systems Administrator Needed

4. SDOOM - Should I get Music as well as Sound Effects?

5. UNIX Systems Administration Class in Baltimore, MD

6. Book recommendation needed

7. Unix Administrator with Sun Solaris clustering-NYC contract-6 months++

8. IP_MASQUERADE Problem !!

9. CONTRACT EMPLOYMENT-SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR-CA BAY AREA-6 MONTHS

10. CONTRACT EMPLOYMENT-SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR-CA BAY AREA-3-9 MONTHS

11. UNIX Administrator and UNIX Operations Project Leader needed - Baltimore

12. US-MD Maxim Group UNIX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATORS

13. US-NC & MD-UNIX System Administrators-3rd Party Recruitment Firm