XNLSPATH variable error

Post by rahul50 » Sat, 29 Mar 2003 11:06:13

Hi,

I am using Solaris 8. When I do source cdrenv, I got error message like:

Warning: local not supported by xlib, local set to C
Error: Unable to find Locale database
Error: Try setting XNLSPATH environment variable
xterm: fatal IO error 32 (Broken pipe) or Killclient on Xsever ":0.0"

I will be really appreciate your help.

1. $XNLSPATH environment variable is not set correctly?

netscape-communicator: locale `en_US` not supported by Xlib; trying `C';
netscape-communicator: locale `C' not supported either.
        Perhaps the $XNLSPATH environment variable is not set correctly?

------------
Above is the error message I get on my main desktop.  Netscape won't
start at all any more.  netscape-4.76, mozilla, netscape6.0 are now
all screwed up.  I've no idea what happened...I've now reinstalled
netscape's. I've also reinstall XFree packages... although I have not
done fresh reinstall of X.

Has anyone ever got this kind of problem?  I hope someone
can clue me in on what to look for.. I suspect that mysql installation
screws it up but i'm not sure.

Thanks

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

2. xfree 86 just sits there

3. Setting variables in a variable array of null variables

4. Disabling Ping on Solaris

5. What is XNLSPATH

6. Sequenzer Part on SB LIVE

7. Netscape & $XNLSPATH

8. uucp over tcp

9. What does XNLSPATH need to be set to

10. Netscape $XNLSPATH and $XKEYSYMDB

11. locale not supported, XNLSPATH not set, netscape

12. packet filter syntax error!? Variable expansion

13. Expanding variables within variables