is there a searchable arcive of this newsgroup?

is there a searchable arcive of this newsgroup?

Post by lacop bandi » Thu, 03 Aug 2000 04:00:00

is there a searchable arcive of this newsgroup (like the one for
comp.unix.aix)? Thanks

Post by Alan Coopersmit » Thu, 03 Aug 2000 04:00:00

|is there a searchable arcive of this newsgroup?

www.deja.com has searchable archives of pratically every newsgroup.

1. Am I in the correct newsgroup?

I've written a Server/Client application for Unix in C.
I want to run it from Netscape. This is what I need help with.
I've compiled the server program and I try to run it as a CGI-program.
When I try to execute it in Netscape it just sits there "loading".

If anyone has some kind of experience of this, I would be very happy if
I got some tips.

/Anders Eliasson

2. How do I determined how much RAM is available?

3. I am new to using newsgroups

4. tail -f with NFS mounted files

5. Am I in the wrong newsgroup?

6. slackware 7.0

7. I am new to the newsgroups

8. Multi CDROM drives

9. Recovering broken tgz arcive

10. Arcive Python and Solaris 2.5: Wierd

11. ICQ Newsgroups coming back (Re: ICQ Newsgroups kill NS