Sun Direcotry Service and Netscape Directory Server

Sun Direcotry Service and Netscape Directory Server

Post by Pok N » Sat, 25 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Anyone has experience with these two products.All I need is a commerical
implementation of LDAP.

TIA
Pok

1. RADIUS Server--Sun Directory Services 3.1--Restriction of multiple logins with same userid

Dear experts,

I heard about RADIUS server system which is built into Sun Directory
Services 3.1 (SDS 3.1). This I believe allows user authentication and
is useful for an ISP (Internet Service Provider).

I want to know if this RADIUS Server will allow me to restrict the
maximum number of simultaneous logins with same userid.

I could not find anything w.r.t this feature availability in the manual.

Please let me know if it is possible.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
sampath

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. install problems

3. IPLT Directory Server 5.1 and Sun One Directory Server 5.1 Difference ?

4. netfilter: Redirecting incoming udp packets to other port

5. Directory services - Sun vs. Microsoft

6. multiple scan 20

7. dsimport problem: Sun Directory Services

8. Firewalling config help

9. Sun Directory Services

10. Sun Directory Service and Ascend Binary Filters

11. Sun Directory Services

12. searching docu sun directory service