Which of these is available for Solaris 2.1? Which one(s)
are recommended for use? Are they bug-free?
1. SLIP, CSLIP or PPP program for SCO Unix
I am looking for a SLIP, CSLIP or PPP program for a SCO Unix machine.
What I am trying to do is to dial into the unix box from a PC
running windows and netmanage chamaleon tcp/ip and once logged in
the unix computer, AT the shell level give a command like 'slip' or
'cslip' or 'ppp' (or similar command, that will be send fromthe
login script of netmanage chamaleon tcp/ip) in order to establish the
I'd be interested in getting the sources for SCO Unix and, if possible
the binaries as well.
I know SCO Unix has PPP, but it's quite limited and not usable for me
now. I am interested in getting a new program to perform the described
Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
BCM Corporation | Surface mail, please to: |Phones: (525) 264-6783
Medellin # 104 4th floor | P.O. Box 105-336 | (525) 564-6480
Mexico City, 06700,Mexico | Mexico City, 11590,Mexico |Fax: (525) 584-1853
2. SMC EZ Card 10/100 (SMC1211TX)
3. Q) SLIP (or CSLIP) vs PPP which is better ?
4. Turtle Beach TBS2000 and Linux
5. SLIP, CSLIP, PPP, which is most r..
9. Problem with SLIP/CSLIP/PPP
10. Difference btwn SLIP/CSLIP/PPP?
13. slip cslip ppp