how to uninstall solaris?

Post by Wei Xuan Lia » Wed, 28 Oct 1998 04:00:00

i've installed solaris 2.6 on my pentium pc, is there a safe way to remove
it and at the mean time keeping my existing os?

thanks.

-wei--

how to uninstall solaris?

Post by Arran Pric » Fri, 30 Oct 1998 04:00:00

> i've installed solaris 2.6 on my pentium pc, is there a safe way to remove
> it and at the mean time keeping my existing os?

> thanks.

> -wei--

yeah just format the partitions you were using, and use them for the
other OS. You should be fine providing when you boot you can boot to the
other OS at the moment.

Arran
My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.