newsgroup

Post by Bob Louwe » Fri, 17 Dec 1993 16:55:02

Just wondering if anyone knows a newsgroup of Solaris?

newsgroup

Post by Morten Skjella » Sat, 18 Dec 1993 00:44:45

Looks like you found one...

Morten
--

E.B.Scieldrops veg 35-24    You have to keep busy, no dog
7033 Trondheim, Norway     has ever pissed on a moving car

1. ICQ Newsgroups coming back (Re: ICQ Newsgroups kill NS

They're trickling back, including the icq.java.linux group.  Nothing there
so far, but I finally figured out how to get to them with tin instead of
netscape, which crashes when I try to access them.  Any other news?

Bev     *To e-mail me, change nOt.gov to nEt*
Not all cultures are equal.  If they were, we
would have a lot more cannibal restaurants.

2. Getting Adaptec AHA1540/42CP SCSI card working with a HP scanner

3. data backups newsgroup

4. IRQ Problem

5. What's each newsgroup meant to ?

6. .wav code needed

7. TRN and Newsgroups

8. bus fault ...

9. Newsgroup offline reading... still a newbie!!

10. Ip Masquerading and Newsgroups

11. Stopping New Newsgroup Prompt When Start "rn"?

12. Anybody here in this newsgroup wrote any of the open-source software?

13. mailx - how address to a newsgroup?