ExaByte 440 scsi driver for solaris wanted

ExaByte 440 scsi driver for solaris wanted

Post by Jean-Marie Bernassa » Thu, 11 Apr 1996 04:00:00

I have a Exabyte 440 cartridge library.
I would like to program this library from a sparc Solaris machine.
This amounts to writing and reading on the scsi bus.
Has anybody done this ?

Thank you.

--
Jean-Marie Bernassau
Chimie structurale / Sanofi Recherche

1. Sun u30 and Exabyte 440 autoloader

I've got an Exabyte 440 autoloader with two Exabyte mammoth drives connected
to it. Backups are performed with Solstice Backup on the u30 that the
Exabyte connects to.

I can run two different savegroups at the same time, but is there a way to
make one save group go to one tape drive, and the other go to the other tape
drive?

I know I'm oversimplifying this, and there probably is no way to do this
with Solstice Backup, but...what the heck. Anything anyone can provide will
be great.

Thanks,
Joe

2. Another Trident 9440tgui question

3. Driver for EPSON Stylus 440/460

4. Read any good books lately?

5. Promise DC-440 SCSI controller

6. phone line network cards supported?

7. Drivers for EPSON Stylus color 440/460

8. DHCP and manual IP setting

9. x86 Solaris and Toshiba 440 CDT

10. SCSI drivers for Exabyte Jukeboxes

11. SCSI system lockup or frozen for EXABYTE 8mm Tape driver

12. Videos not playing on the GeForce 4 MX 440?

13. Toshiba 440 CDT Notebook