How to create an account for FTP anonymous?

How to create an account for FTP anonymous?

Post by Maximo Arrati » Fri, 15 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Hi all,

how can I create or configure an anonymous account for FTP in Solaris
2.5? this will be use in a lan, no internet involve.

Thanks in advance for any information on this

Best regards,

Max

How to create an account for FTP anonymous?

Post by Tim Downi » Tue, 19 Aug 1997 04:00:00

the 'man ftpd' instructions are very clear on this, there is even a script
to do a lot of the required stuff automagically.

I'm sure the Solaris FAQ has a bit to say on this too.

--
Tim Downing
Systems Manager