PC-NFS 5.1 and Solaris 2.4

Post by Jim Plu » Sun, 04 Jun 1995 04:00:00

My system has several PCs with pc-nfs 5.1, win 3.1 and some servers
 with solaris 2.3 and 2.4. The 2.4 machines are new and we are just
finding some strange behavior. One is this: using windows file manager

to copy some directories to an nfs-mounted drive on the sol 2.4
machine I'm finding that some sub-directories aren't being copied.
This is just a simple drag/copy action on the file manager. If I do
the same copy action to a 2.3 mounted drive all the sub-directories
copy over fine.

Has anyone else experienced this? If not, any help would be
appreciated. I have to move all my active work on to a RAID this
weekend that runs under sol 2.4.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim Plumb