Looking for 2 junior solaris sys admins to hire.

Looking for 2 junior solaris sys admins to hire.

Post by H. K » Thu, 06 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hello,

My name is Hassan Khliqa, I work as a Senior Solaris sys admin for an
internet company. My company is looking for 2 junior solaris system admins
to hire. These positions are located in Irving Texas.

To qualify you should:
1. Have 1 to 5 years experience with Solaris.
2. Be able to write Korn and Perl scripts.

Degree is desired but not required.
Solaris certification is desired but not required.

Salary dependens on experience.

Thanks.

1. Trainee/Junior Sys Admin

Hi guys,

I have been working for Phoenix IT Services who are a partner of Sun
Microsystems for 1 1/2 yrs now supporting sys admins in the US. I
provide 2nd line phone support on issues related to Solaris 2.6-10,
Solaris and Veritas Volume Manager, Enterprise and Veritas Netbackup
and Sun hardware up to V880's.

However I now want more of a hands on role and been looking around at
the sys admin job scene for a while now and can't seem to find any
positions that link the 2 together. All the positions I seem to find
require yrs of hands on experience and no companies seem willing to
train anyone.

So guys where did all you lot start off?? have you got any tips on how
to get into the field.

Thanks

2. FTP through authenticating firewall

3. ZeroKnowledge is Hiring Jr Sys Admin

4. Bug in LINUX 1.0 ?

5. Zero-Knowledge is hiring a Jr Linux Sys Admin

6. Upgrading RedHat 5.2 to XFree86 3.3.3

7. Looking for Solaris 2.6 SUN Admin Book (SUN 287 , Admin II)

8. smbfs and failed nls translations

9. CA-Looking for Sys.Admin/Oracle DBA with Peoplesoft experience

10. Are you looking for a Unix sys admin position?

11. Unix sys admin looking for advice on Lixus distro for home pc...

12. Looking for Sys admin, summer F/T, school yr P/T

13. WANTED: Sys. Admins Looking to Move to NT