App Manager quits every time I open it ?!

App Manager quits every time I open it ?!

Post by Vincent F » Tue, 04 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I recently installed Solaris 2.5.1 on a Sparc II, and put in
the latest 2.5_Recommended patch cluster. Now, when I open the
app manager so I drag a copy of the terminal icon onto my
desktop, the silly thing opens then closes itself very quickly.
Ideas?

--
"For nothing can seem foul to those that win"
        -Henry IV, Pt. 1, Act 5, Sc. 1

Post by Tomas Grad » Mon, 10 Feb 1997 04:00:00

>I recently installed Solaris 2.5.1 on a Sparc II, and put in
>the latest 2.5_Recommended patch cluster. Now, when I open the
>app manager so I drag a copy of the terminal icon onto my
>desktop, the silly thing opens then closes itself very quickly.
>Ideas?

Back out patch 103461-10. It is buggy.

/tg