apc powerchute for solaris?

Post by glup » Fri, 08 Oct 1999 04:00:00

does anyone have some extra cd sitting around, i could us a couple
jerry

1. APC BackUPS Pro, Powerchute Plus and a Solaris 2.6, Sparc 20.

On 20 Mar 1998 20:12:50 GMT, Peter Radcliffe  wasted bandwidth by:
I ran into the same thing myself.  Turned out it was the
cable that was the problem.  You must use the exact cable specified
by APC, including the 9 to 25 bin adapter.  They did send me one for
free, but it took 2 months to get here.  Make sure the
cable is correct and try again.

--
Dan Smith
Arizona Public Service

2. Memory and swap space problems

3. Powerchute Plus, APC Smart UPS on Solaris 2.4

4. IRC

5. APC Powerchute Plus UPS software

6. GDB failure if function is commented out. Very confusing.

7. APC Powerchute, loses keeps loseing communication with UPS.

8. Best way to access internet with linux network???

9. Is anyone using powerchute plus from APC?

10. APC PowerChute Business Edition problem

11. APC Powerchute not working

12. APC UPS and Powerchute

13. APC Powerchute, loses keeps loseing communication with UPS.