DOS emulator for UNIX

Post by Jim Loughli » Sat, 19 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a DOS emulator for UNIX,
preferably Solaris 2.4, which is shareware and can be downloaded from the
net?

I have just installed WABI, which only provides a windows interface and
asks you to install a separate DOS emulator.

OR

If there are any WABI guru's, I know WABI supports Lotus Notes, but when
I try to run it, it claims it can't find notes.ini, even thought I have
placed in both the windows and notes directory. Is there a way of
defining the PATH apart from autoexec.bat, which, I assume, needs the DOS
emulator?

DOS emulator for UNIX

Post by Andries Holtzhause » Tue, 22 Aug 1995 04:00:00

>I was just wondering if anyone knew of a DOS emulator for UNIX,
>preferably Solaris 2.4, which is shareware and can be downloaded from the
>net?

I hope there is. If you get an Email reply, please let me know too>

Thanks.

1. DOS emulator for UNIX!

I am after an MS-DOS and/or MS-Windows emulator for UNIX. Please, no flames! :-)

I need it to run some DOS/Windows based software on our network. This is not
a regular problem, which is why I haven't bought a PC. If anyone out there
knows of some emulator(s) (preferably free!) and where I can find it, please email
me.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

2. beep(), I can not find in my system.

3. Need to run DOS programs on UNIX machine (without emulators or repartioning)

4. replace shared libraries?

5. Dos emulator. [from comp.unix.msdos]

6. How to check for number of mail messages

7. PC + DOS Emulator Source Code for UNIX

8. LinuxPPC4 crashing on shutdown G3 kernel 2.1.125

9. emulators dos for unix solaris 2.5

10. DOS-emulators w/ commercial UNIX's

11. Dos/Windows Emulator under UNIX ?

12. DOS comm emulator for Unix programmer?

13. NEED A UNIX EMULATOR TO RUN IN DOS OR WINDOWS 31/95