Programs for checking amount of memory used?

Programs for checking amount of memory used?

Post by Jimmy Hak Bun Ni » Fri, 07 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Hi everyone!

Can someone suggest tools on Solaris for checking amount of memory
allocated by a program?  I have written a program that allocates a
lot of memory and I would like to locate where the memory is gone
to.

I really appreciate your help.  Thanks.

- Jimmy

--

Dept. of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Carleton University, 1125 Colonel By Drive,

Programs for checking amount of memory used?

Post by Rick Livel » Fri, 07 Jul 1995 04:00:00

I have a program that uses kvm_nlist, kvm_read, etc. to inquire as to the scsi
devices attached to a system. It was written for SunOS 4 and I am looking for
similar capability under Solaris 2.4.  In particular, I could use some hints as
to the symbol names that are valid for kvm_nlist.

---
Rick Lively
National Radio Astronomy Observatory
P.O. Box O
Socorro, NM  87801

Programs for checking amount of memory used?

prtconf -v