1. StarOffice & AnswerBook won't work after installing Netscape
Hi all. :-)
I am new to Solaris.
My installation of the x86 Solaris 7 was a VERY smooth ride. :-)
After I installed the OS, I installed the AnswerBook which was on the
Solaris Doc CD.
I then install the StarOffice 5.0
Every thing is working so far, but I wanted to use Netscape to view the
AnswerBook, so I installed the Netscape Communicator 4.5 (via the
WebStart). After I restarted the computer, and...
The AnswerBook doesn't work now (can't load it some how, I think). Also
my StarOffice couldn't start as well. But Netscape works good.
So I uninstalled the Netscape, and everything back to normal (they all
worked again). :-)
I *can* live without Netscape, but since I used to it, and want to keep
using it. I'm looking for a way to make Netscape work *peacefully* with
StarOffice 5.0 and AnswerBook under Solaris 7. Could anyone please,
please help me?
Thank you soo much!
2. Newbie needs book recommendations
3. Netscape 4.5 & anwerbook2 on Solaris7
4. Sendmail config question
5. Intel & Netscape back Linux
6. ipmasqadm - how to use it??
7. Need Help Configuring NIC on Solaris7 for Intel
8. pcm works, but cdplayer failed.
9. set full duplex 100M in Solaris7 of Intel
10. Opinions/Experiences with Solaris7/Intel (wrt Linux 2.2)?
11. Solaris7/intel/Partitioned Hard Drive
12. Opinions/Experiences with Solaris7/Intel (wrt Linux 2.2)?
13. Solaris7 intel ports