Solaris 8 on Netra t1 105

Post by jojo » Tue, 01 May 2001 05:23:29

Does anyone know what patches I need in order to get Solaris 8 to install on
a Netra ti 105? I only have 06/00 and 01/01 on hand now. Also please tell me
where I can get the patches. Thanks

1. Solaris 10 on Netra T1 model 105

Can someone confirm that Solaris 10 will run on a Netra T1 model 105
machine?  It sounds unlikely that it would not, but the hardware list at

http://wwws.sun.com/software/solaris/solaris-express/supported_platfo...

isn't completely clear on the matter.

Mark
--

Theory and Semantics Group, University of Cambridge Computer Laboratory

2. Problems setting up PPP!!!

3. Solaris Installation on Netra T1 105

4. SED

5. Netra T1 (105) Solaris 8 install problem.

6. Parallel port scanner support?

7. Auto Power Up On Netra T1 105

8. How to define load?

9. Problem in configuring Netra t1 105

10. Netra T1 105 memory

11. Problem with Netra t1 105

12. serial port B on Sun Netra t1 model 105

13. problem in configuring a Netra t1 105 server