solaris adn hard drives

Post by PWalker3 » Sun, 06 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I am having a problem installing solaris 2.4 on a toshiba 1.2 gig drive.
Solaris will install off of a CDROM drive and will go all the way through
and when it finishes and I instructed it to automatically reboot. I hangs

1. libc.a, solaris C 4.0 adn solaris 2.5...

Are there any known problems using solaris 2.5 on a sparc 5, running the
sparc C compiler (version 4) within the libc.a file?

I'm asking cause we seem to be having a couple of problems with the vsprintf
and vfprintf functions causing core dumps on sig 11's.

Any info would be appreciated.

John Noad                      Teleride (UK) Limited, 30 Gaolgate Street
(Senior Programmer)            Stafford, England, ST16 2NT

  "If you have something hard to do, give it to someone lazy - they'll
                            find an easier way."

  "The art of working is to do as little as possible in the most
                       industrious way immaginable."

2. help with dip & diald please

3. copying hard drive to hard drive

4. CDtoCD copy Saga, part III

5. Can SUSE 7.2 be installed from a local hard drive to a local hard drive

6. Linux Multicast bug or feature??

7. How to merge two hard drive into one logical hard drive for Linux

8. Security Flaws May Be Pitfall for Microsoft

9. Hard Drive to Hard Drive Copy

10. Large IDE Hard Drive as a Second Hard Drive

11. Two hard drives to a single hard drive

12. Disk Druid , mount hard drive, partitioning hard drive

13. Once a Linux Hard Drive ALWAYS a Linus Hard Drive???