I have a Sparc 2 free to anyone who wants it. You pay shipping; sorry
US only. Here's the catch, the NVRAM died, but it worked fine up until
that. If you can replace to repair it, then you have a Sparc 2!
1. Difference between Sparc 2, Sparc 10 and Ultra Sparc 10
I have a sparc 2 (40mhz...Weitek upgrade to 80 in some cases.. SBUS proprietary
Sparc 10 has proprietary SBUS slots but can take 2 processesors of various
CPU(they must be identical) . Both of these designs are roughly 7+ years old.
run SOLARIS 2.6 Both have I believe SCSI 2. The ultrasparc is a single 300+
mhz (various grades) with standard PCI slots and maybe IDE drives...
2. [firstname.lastname@example.org: Increasing aruments of socket calls]
3. Sparc 5 vs Sparc 10 vs Sparc 20
4. PWD in C?
5. Solaris 2.4 panic: free: freeing free block
6. NETSCAPE Communication Server - How to disable simultaneous access with same user id?
7. FREE E-MAIL, FREE DISK SPACE, FREE UNIX ACCOUNT
8. Newbie - 1.1.2 -> 2.1 on FreeBSD 4.2-Release
9. FREE E-MAIL ACCOUNT, FREE DISK SPACE, FREE UNIX ACCOUNT.
10. FREE E-MAIL ACCOUNT, FREE DISK SPACE, FREE UNIX ACCOUNT
11. FREE EMAIL ACCOUNT FREE DISK SPACE FREE UNIX ACCOUNT