FS: Sun SBUS QUAD ETHERNET CARD

Post by John Sconier » Wed, 11 Nov 1998 04:00:00

   FOR SALE
   SUN SBUS QUAD ETHERNET ADAPTER!!! IT IS 10/100
   MOVED TO FIB.
   BEST OFFER GETS IT

   Will trade for :

 10gig or gigher hard drive
 AGP Video Card
 3 128MB PC 100 DIMMS
 Tape Drive
 AWE 32 / 64 PNP sound card or simular
  JOHN

1. Quad Ethernet SBus and Quad FastEthernet SBus adapters in Ultra2

The installation guide for the Sun Quad FastEthernet SBus Adapter states
that you can have only one of them, maximum, in an Ultra 2.  I have an
Ultra 2 that already has an older Quad Ethernet adapter (not
FastEthernet).  Will the Quad FastEthernet work OK with the Quad
Ethernet adapter already in the Ultra 2?  Thanks.

-Gil

2. Urgent: W3C Patent Policy Issue

3. quad ethernet sbus card

4. Jaton 57P causes X to hang.

5. SBus Quad Ethernet Card -- Can I change the Device Names?

6. CONFIGURING PPP

7. [== NEED HELP: Sun SBUS Ethernet/SCSI card on SPARC10 ==]

8. Directories Across Drives

9. SUN Quad ethernet card and bridging mode

10. sbus quad fast ethernet, force 100FDX how??