ultra-scsi diff. card in Ultra 60 (problem)

ultra-scsi diff. card in Ultra 60 (problem)

Post by Stuart Marsha » Sun, 21 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I am trying to install a sun PCI UltraSCSI card in a
ultra 60.  This is a ultra differential card based on
the symbios 876b chip.  The card is not recognized by
the prom (probe-scsi-all).  I tried an nvram edit suggested
by the Sun tech help but I still don't see any drives attached.
I will send more info later but my first question is:

Does anybody have experience getting one of these things
to work?

thanks,
Stuart

PS.  I will post the*details on monday after I have one
more round with Sun and Andataco.