TCP/IP Job for Nature

Post by 5015.. » Mon, 06 Mar 1995 00:32:45

Greetings.  The Nature Conservancy, a non-profit conservation organization is
looking for a TCP/IP networking/Unix adminstration type.  It is a very cool
project to help with networking a bunch of affliated ecological monitoring
centers in the U.S. and Canada.  If you're interested in putting your skills to
work in conserving the Western Hemisphere's dwindling biological diversity we'd
like to hear from you.  The job is in the Washington D.C. area.

Forgive the commerical for this non-commerical enterprise.  Also, forgive the
cross posts.

-Dave Meyer
The Nature Conservancy

1. TCP/IP Job for Nature

Greetings.  The Nature Conservancy, a non-profit conservation organization is
looking for a TCP/IP networking/Unix adminstration type.  It is a very cool
project to help with networking a bunch of affliated ecological monitoring
centers in the U.S. and Canada.  If you're interested in putting your skills to
work in conserving the Western Hemisphere's dwindling biological diversity we'd
like to hear from you.  The job is in the Washington D.C. area.

Forgive the commerical for this non-commerical enterprise.  Also, forgive the
cross posts.

-Dave Meyer
The Nature Conservancy

2. Info on compiling applications

3. Nature and TCP/IP Job

4. mounting an NFS directory

5. Wasted time and bandwidth

6. IP Network Job for Nature

7. Rad Hat X login problem

8. WWW Job Opening for Nature

9. !!DDE->TCP/IP, REAL TIME DATA PUMP, Trans.DDE App.DATA via TCP/IP