how to get extra columns in CDE/dtmail window?

how to get extra columns in CDE/dtmail window?

Post by Manju Arasai » Sat, 09 Oct 2004 22:26:50

I want to see the "recipient" column when I open my sent.mail box.
This way I can select all the mails I have sent to anyone.

It is the TO: COLUMN so that when you open your inbox or sent-mail
box, you can see columns (for all your mails like in out-look)
sender-column, reciepient or To column,
Date column, size column etc. so, in dtmail, I want to have the extra
column
in the dtmail system (upper-portion of the dtmail window - not in the
body of the mail).

Right now the columns are only: Sender, Subject, Date/time and size.
Is there a way to add extra columns in dtmail? (like in outlook)

thanks
Manju

1. Results of DUMPEL>EXE - 2 extra columns & ACCESS DENIED

You need Ann. She's a member of MENSA. She'd be good at decoding binary
sequences.

DOS batch file debugging for fuckwits is done over in
comp.os.linux.advocacy. It's over there <--- --->

--
Kadaitcha Man
Moderator: alt.os.windows-xp

2. Samba vs. PC-Netlink

3. dtmail problem in CDE

4. need to interpret snoop output

5. dtmail sendmail in Solaris 2.6/CDE 1.2

6. Linux Tutorial, Vinge Speaking, Fees Reduced at Free Software

7. CDE DtMail garbles senders name in from address

8. Those who have gotten OpenGL to build in Qt 2.2.0

9. cde's mail prog dtmail

10. dtmail and CDE

11. CDE dtmail personalization

12. CDE : dtmail mailbox move list name